HOST A TRIVIA NIGHT
Gather the crew for a trivia night at your local bar. Here’s how:
HOW TO HOST A CHARITY TRIVIA NIGHT
• Register for free on https://my.cupids.org/pc-registration.
• Decide when and where. Oftentimes, your favorite local bar or restaurant might already host a trivia night once a week. Connect with them to see about hosting a night for charity. Negotiate food and drink specials with the venue. Sometimes they will donate all of the food or alcohol proceeds to your project…or both!
• Charge a flat fee per person at the door; require all participants to join with a team of 3 or more people.
• Encourage competition! Raffle off prizes for the team who wins the most trivia rounds.
• Take photos, post them on social media, and show everyone who didn’t come how much fun trivia for charity can be!
Sign up to keep tabs on all things Cupid’s.