THROW A POOL PARTY FOR CHARITY
Did you say “a pool party for charity”?! Yep, that’s a thing! With Project: Cupid, you can throw your own pool party to raise money for neurofibromatosis research. See our step by step guide below!
OUR GUIDE TO THROWING A POOL PARTY
• Register for free and get your very own fundraising page at project.cupids.org.
• Enter all of the event details on your fundraising page and share it with friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors.
• Ask guests for a suggested donation in lieu of an entry fee – use your Project: Cupid fundraising page to collect donations.
• Partner with a local restaurant or grocery store and ask if they’d be willing to completely donate some goods – whether it’s a monetary donation or physical product!
• Put together the perfect poolside playlist.
• Did someone say pool games?! Encourage some friendly competition and kick off a doggie paddle race, a cutthroat game of Marco Polo, or a volleyball tournament.
• Take photos and post on social media with the hashtag #imwithcupid!
• HAVE FUN!
Sign up to keep tabs on all things Cupid’s.